Wednesday, February 17, 2016

15 Feb 2016 - New 9 yr old Baptism

Dear Family,

This week was super wow! 

We've been teaching the son of a less active mom and because he's 9 years old now, he counted as a convert baptism!! WOOHOO! It was super great, We had the baptism of Thursday so that both his mom and dad could be there. The dad works as security in a prison on an island and comes to visit the family every 3 weeks and only stays 5 days. I don't know how they do it but it seems a little extreme for me. But when he told me that he worked on an island it reminded me of that movie with Leonardo DiCaprio..Shutter Island I think. Its basically the same.

These weeks are flying and I hardly remember what happens in the week to tell you guys.

That's sick that the church is going to put a chapel next door, Maybe when we visit with my kids it'll be ready! 

I love you all! 

Elder Padilla
..I'll send pictures.



Zone Conference


Family Home Evening




No comments:

Post a Comment