Friday, April 3, 2015

30 Mar 2015 - New Comp, Elder Ramos

Dear family,

Today we had transfer. Elder Garcia got shipped off to Obregon and I'm now with my new comp, Elder Ramos.  He's 19 and he's been in the mission for 18 months. We've only been together for 3ish hours and we're both dirt poor.  I don't have much time to write but all is well. 

Elder Garcia and I had three families that we were teaching show up to church this past Sunday and practically triple the ward size.  My mission is starting to get tough but this little miracle really showed me that God is always looking out for His missionaries and will bless them if they'll be obedient. 

We're planning for two baptisms these upcoming weeks and I'm super pumped to see what happens with the rest of our investigators. 

And hey the package that you sent just showed up. I going to pick it up tonight but for future reference its probably better to send it to the mission address. 

I love you guys,

Elder Padilla 

No comments:

Post a Comment