Friday, May 1, 2015

27 Apr 2015 - Finding

Dear Family,

This week was pretty smooth. We found a ton of new people to teach and we needed to because our current investigators haven't been keeping their commitments and so it was easy to see the hand of the Lord in this past week.  I Hit my 5 month mark yesterday and man has this time been speedy. We had interviews with the President on Friday and it was pretty short. He told me that I'm going to start training this next transfer or the following. I feel ready and I hope I can be a good trainer.
 
Yesterday I got to confirm the daughter that was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! It was so neat! 

This past week we've really started to focus on the less actives that are in our area and how we can reactivate them! We've been working with the President of the Relief Society to get visiting teachers over there so I hope that they can make a difference. 

I've really started to buckle down on my studies and my purpose as a missionary. My comp and I speak English in the house, but everywhere else we're speaking Spanish. I can understand just about every word now, and I can speak.... enough, haha.

The weeks are flying and I'll be home before you know it.

Love you all, Luke stop growing and looking like me haha

Elder Padilla 

Happy Birthday Lucas. Kisses from Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment