Wednesday, September 16, 2015

24 Aug 2015 - On Bike for one day



Dear Family,

This week was super great, we had intercambios with the leaders of the zone and it was super great. I got to ride a bike so I was super psyched but then I had forgotten how long it had been since the last I'd ridden a bike and my back side was very hurt. I walked funny the next day but I'm better now. The bishop here just got back from his vacation to Utah, his wife has family there and he's an English teacher here in Guamuchil. One of the recent converts that the elders before us baptized, recently got a job at a Chinese restaurant and she works on Sunday now. Its not very helpful because we're teaching her husband but he went to church this past Sunday with his son and daughter. 


Not have much time with the computer but I'll speak with you guys soon.


Many love!
Elder Padilla

No comments:

Post a Comment