Monday, October 24, 2016

22 Aug 2016 - Back in Guamuchil

Dear family,

I'm back in Guamuchil. There are 2 wards here. The Guamuchil ward and the Evora ward. Last time I was in the Guamuchil ward for almost 8 months and no they've sent me to Evora. But I'm district leader and so pumped to be back and see all the members I got to know. 

12 weeks and counting, so crazy!!
My comp´s name is Elder Mendez. he's from mexico city and he only has 3 months in the mission but I'm super pumped to be here and we're going to see some miracles.

It's going to be a little different on Sunday though because in the last ward I was in there were like 180-200 members every week. Elder Mendez told me that last week there was only about 27-28 people. I told him that we're going to plan some activities to get the members excited so we can start rolling with the baptisms!!!

So pumped!! A lot of mixed feelings right now but the one and most important is to keep focused and let time pass on its own..

Love you guys!!
Elder Padilla

No comments:

Post a Comment