Monday, October 24, 2016

26 Sep 2016 - Another Great Week

Dear Family, 

This week was another killer week!
Got invited to a meeting in Los Mochis and gave a few words about being a leader. 
Then went to an area in my district called Angostura and we went to the ''playa Colorada''.....the beach.
That's what its called, there's only a little cove that they use to fish but we got to help scrape the scales off fish and I totally opened up my hand because nobody told me that the fins on these fish have pokey guys.

So my district and I have been working really well together, we've been baptizing every week that we've been together and it doesn't look like we'll be stopping for a while!! Super Stoked to be with these guys, and girls, everyone really is putting in their part and it helps a lot!!!

I'll try to send pictures...

have a great week!

What if I told you guys that I don't want to come home and that I want to stay in the mission....HAHAHAHA kidding. no mom, you were not mistaken, 50 and counting....Im ready. 

Love you guys! So pumped!
Elder Padilla



Maria and Miguel.
(Mary and Michael)


No comments:

Post a Comment