Tuesday, August 9, 2016

13 Jun 2016 - Youth Temple Trip



Dear family,
This week was super baller!
To start, we had interchanges with the elders from the Mayo ward. I think I forgot to tell you guys but Elder Garcia, that trained me, is back in my same zone. So he came to my area and we worked together like old times!! He goes home in August!. Haha poor guy..
So about the new mission president, I honestly can't remember if I've mentioned anything about him to you guys but he gets here at the end of this month and he and his wife come from Utah. 
The week went by really fast but last Saturday was something really special. The two girls that got baptized were able to go on the stake youth temple trip to Hermosillo (its the closest temple to our stake). And the best part about it all was that on Sunday in Sacrament meeting they gave Lizbeth, the older one, the chance to bear her testimony about her first experience in the temple and wow!!! I'm so proud of her! 
I'm not gonna have the chance next week so...HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment