Tuesday, August 9, 2016

30 May 2016 - Transfers

Dear Family!

We had transfers this week. I'm in the same area but my new comps name is Elder Aleman! He was already here in Obregon so it didn't take long for him to get to the area. 

Laura got baptized last saturday!!! Her daughter and niece are preparing to be baptized this Saturday that's coming up! There's a youth temple trip the 11 of June so it'll be perfect for them to get ready and be able to go with the other youth from the stake!

Our new mission president gets here at the endish of June! I'm sad to see President and Sister Munive leave but that's just how it goes!! 

I don't have the pictures of the baptism but when Elder Wahlstrom sends them, I'll email them to you guys!!!!
The mission is so HYPE right now!! I'm so happy with the work and the members in my area!!!! 

A lot happened in the week but the best part was ending the transfer with a baptism!!
Love you all!
I'm doing great!
Elder Padilla

No comments:

Post a Comment