Tuesday, August 9, 2016

18 Jul 2016 - 17 Weeks...

Dear family,
 
First of all, yes, I totally remember going to Hill Cumorah with some dark skinned family. I remember climbing trees but not actually watching the pageant.
17 Weeks left!! Oh man its getting real.

So we had interchanges with some of the elders in our zone. I went with elder Garcia (Aka. Daddy) and my comp went with the district leader. I did the interview of their investigator that got baptized and this guy is nuts. He got both of his legs amputated and he bought an electric chair with wheels so that nobody would have to go get him for church. He has had a crazy life. Hes 65 and he wants to change. Hahaha, he took the Word of wisdom to heart and welded a pull-up bar to his wheelchair so he can do exercise every once and a while.

These weeks are flying. 
Gotta go!
Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment